2020 COVID-19 GOLF COURSE POLICIES
- Players must plan ahead with the golf courses allowing only two carts per tee time and one rider per cart.
- Players must adhere to 6’ minimum distancing at all times on driving ranges, practice greens, check-in, parking lots, ordering food, in clubhouses and playing the golf courses.
- Please do not congregate after the round. Restaurants are closed to sitting inside or on patios. Groups of 10 or more will be asked to leave.
- All City of Greeley and Weld County Health COVID – 19 guidelines will be followed.
- Tee time intervals are 15 minutes.
- Only 4 players per group NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Announcements will be made by pro shop staff calling groups to the tee.
- Tee times may be made through GolfNow online system, by phoning pro shops or in person.
- Only two tee times may be booked at one time.
- No League rosters will be taken (Leagues postponed until further notice).
- Events at both Highland Hills GC & Boomerang Links GC have been cancelled. No bookings or event rosters will be taken until further notice.
- Check-in for golf, driving range or access to merchandise is through outside check-in service of both clubhouses.
- NO Cash transactions at either golf course. Credit cards only for all purchases.
- Pro shops are closed except for allowances with the usage of restrooms or merchandise purchases.
- No sand bunker rakes on Highland Hills GC or Boomerang Links GC.
- No ball washers on Highland Hills GC or Boomerang Links GC.
- No drinking water on golf courses.
- Reflector stakes are used on greens. No putting green cups or flags.
- Outside restrooms and port-a-johns are cleaned and sanitized once in morning.
- Rangers/marshals on golf courses to track distancing of golfers.
- Distancing will be monitored by staff stopping groups from congregating on #1 or #10 tee.
Riding Golf Carts
- Golf carts are sanitized before each is rented to public.
- Only one person allowed in a cart at a time.
- A maximum of two carts will be allowed per group of 3 or 4. NO EXCEPTIONS
- One cart per twosome.
- Golfers may place two bags on the cart.
- It will be the guest’s responsibility to plan accordingly for riders/walkers when booking tee times.
Not following golf cart policies will result in forfeiture of cart usage and will be asked to leave golf course with no refunds.
- Tokens are purchased from staff through the outside check-in service.
- Tokens are sanitized before each usage.
- Range baskets are sanitized before being rented.
- Range balls are washed and sanitized before being rented.
- Available for carry out only